* Rolls his ankles and wrists and wiggles his toes and fingers when he gets excited
* Says: "Da da da da" in a very high pitched voice. Of course the sound has no meaning to him but I think it makes Marshall happy anyway.
* Loves mashed potatoes and small pieces of bread
* Goes to sleep by himself for naps and when I put him down at night. We watch for his sleepy cues, then put his blankie on him, give him his paci and he's out within about 5 minutes.
* Has the best droopy chubby cheeks. I think I kiss them about 1,000 times a day
* Will actually roll over for a purpose now - (to get a toy or something he's not supposed to have) as opposed to rolling just to do it.
* Can stand next to the couch for a few seconds by himself.
* Is still trying to break his top two teeth -poor baby, they have been huge and swollen for over 3 weeks.
* Finds excuses to get out of bed - usually a drink
* Loves to watch us play mario golf & mario cart
* Some of my favorite words he says,
Triceratops = Twhere-a-pots
Yummy = Lemmy
Chicken = Tickin
Rowan = Wowan
Drink = Ga-rink
* Is very particular about his bedding when he sleeps. Has to be in this order:
3. his duck blankie
If the duck blanket is underneath he makes us change it.
* Is totally loving peanuts this month but hates peanut butter.
* Prays for all of his favorite tv shows at night