I figured I would try to start posting our adventures here again and write some things down before I forget. At 2 years old:
- Nova says over 100 words and is linking 2 words together at a time.
- Sleeps through the night. (finally! She started sleeping through the night around 21 months.)
- Is still breastfed, usually only once a day.
- Says Meow all of the time. You can ask her a question and sometimes she will answer with meow, it's pretty funny.
- She has the thickest blonde hair and it is about an inch past her shoulders. It's so pretty and fun to do things with it.
- Loves to eat: Taco Soup, black beans, french fries, juice, milk, edamame, popcorn (pop, pop as she calls it), all sorts of fruits and popsicles
- I'm unsure of her height and weight right now, we need to make her 2 year appointment!
- She loves to take her diaper off and is starting to take a bit of interest in potty training although it might be a bit before we try.
- Loves Minnie Mouse
- Can count to 10, knows most of her colors and recognizes some letters.
- Likes to sing: twinkle twinkle, little star, abc's, happy and you know it, wake up little bunnies
- Hates nursery at church. She has yet to stay in there for the whole 2 hours without having a meltdown. She's very wary of strangers.
- Is wearing size 2T clothes and 6 1/2 shoe
- Loves her paci
We had her 2 year pictures done at fotofly and they turned out so cute! Vlog from her Birthday below as well!