I figured I would try to start posting our adventures here again and write some things down before I forget. At 2 years old:
- Nova says over 100 words and is linking 2 words together at a time.
- Sleeps through the night. (finally! She started sleeping through the night around 21 months.)
- Is still breastfed, usually only once a day.
- Says Meow all of the time. You can ask her a question and sometimes she will answer with meow, it's pretty funny.
- She has the thickest blonde hair and it is about an inch past her shoulders. It's so pretty and fun to do things with it.
- Loves to eat: Taco Soup, black beans, french fries, juice, milk, edamame, popcorn (pop, pop as she calls it), all sorts of fruits and popsicles
- I'm unsure of her height and weight right now, we need to make her 2 year appointment!
- She loves to take her diaper off and is starting to take a bit of interest in potty training although it might be a bit before we try.
- Loves Minnie Mouse
- Can count to 10, knows most of her colors and recognizes some letters.
- Likes to sing: twinkle twinkle, little star, abc's, happy and you know it, wake up little bunnies
- Hates nursery at church. She has yet to stay in there for the whole 2 hours without having a meltdown. She's very wary of strangers.
- Is wearing size 2T clothes and 6 1/2 shoe
- Loves her paci
We had her 2 year pictures done at fotofly and they turned out so cute! Vlog from her Birthday below as well!
your sit is o same and your post it really stunning I like your post and sit.....................
Truly like the different Mother's Day websites. They are extremely persuasive and imaginative..
The creative genius at "for Logo design" had helped us through one of the most hardest times of our student lives. We were incharge of hosting an important event in our university that we were supposed to market across other universities. In order to successfully do that, we needed to make posters, fliers, brochures and fact sheets/info sheets to spread the word. After weeks of searching, we finally decided to go with "For Logo Design" because of their attractive packages and affordable rates. Since, we had already taken a lot of time to search for a good logo designing website, we had a little time left and so we had talked to the designer and told them about the time limit. Amazingly enough, they delivered an excellent result and in due time. Thanks to their hard work, our event ended up a success! logo designer
Post a Comment