- Whenever he is hungry he says he wants "La Food" or "Le Food". Marshall gets a pretty big kick out of this one since he is speaking proper French and he didn't teach him it. (Marsh speaks French in case you didn't know.)
- Wants to wear his jasmies (jammies) all the time. He is particularly fond of his dinosaur, elmo & snowman pajamas right now.
- Thinks Rowan is big enough to hold his own and tries to wrestle him. Of course I have to intervene.
- Can't get enough of life cereal.
- Is fighting naptime. He's starting to get so that some days he really needs a nap and other days he doesn't. I will miss naptime when it's gone :(
- Is looking at books more often and likes going to the library.
- He helps me indulge in my love for Target. He loves Target too - or should I say the popcorn and icee he gets everytime we go.
- Has two little top teeth. They are so cute but I haven't gotten a good picture of them yet. 4 teeth in all now.
- Is on his knees rocking back and forth and has been for over a week. I'm not ready for him to crawl so I'm not encouraging it. As for Marshall, he's trying to help him along.
- He is starting to get a little bit of stranger anxiety. He will smile at someone and then put his head into my shoulder as if he is so shy.
- He wants to eat solids and tons of them all the time now. He still nurses 6-7 times a day and then has 3-4 little meals throughout the day. I think it's a growth spurt. He does great with small soft foods, crackers, and beans. He's trying to self feed and loves to eat Baby Oatmeal and Yogurt.
- He STILL is not sleeping through the night. I don't want to count how many times I was up last night. I feel like this is a fact of life I should just accept. Sigh.
- He's wearing mostly 6-12 month clothes but a few that are 12-18 months.
- He's still as happy as ever and I have a hard time getting over the fact that he is 8 months...
Wow, I had to count how many times Gavin nurses a day and it's 5. Always 5. 7:00am, 10:00, 1:00, 4:00, 7:00pm.
I don't know how you do it with him still not sleeping through the night. Do you take naps?
You do such a good job journaling all of their little fun facts. Love that Chandler tries to wrestle Rowan, haha, what a boy!
And that pic of Rowan with his cute little smile along with the shirt, super cute!
Post a Comment