The only decent before picture (I took 4 pictures and this is the only one that turned out....I think I need a new camera!)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
So we tackled Chandler's room this last weekend. I took a bunch of before pictures, but the first few didn't turn out. You'll get the idea from the one that did turn out. The room was painted tan with a dinosaur border. Not my favorite. We weren't sure how to paint, and then I found this cute stripe idea. We had 3 colors matched from his throw pillow and got to work Saturday morning. Can I just say stripes are VERY tedious. I was so tired of taping in the end, and of course it didn't turn out perfect, but it is much better. I love his room so much more now and think it compliments everything else in it. And of course Chandler loves it too!