Here are some of the things we have done:
- Swimming: We've gone swimming at the outdoor Lehi pool a couple times, the indoor pool, at Aunt Avry's pool in Syracuse, and Cowabunga Bay
- Crafting: We've done all sorts of coloring, crafts and even made a water wall on our fence one day. I made quiet boxes for the boys for each day of the week and replenish them on a regular basis. They really look forward to the ones that have crafts in them.
- Thanksgiving Point: We have a membership to Thanksgiving Point and have been there countless times this summer. We've spent a lot of time at Farm Country and The Children's Gardens in particular.
- Movies: We've done some of the summer movie series at the local Cinemark. We've also gone to see Monsters University and Despicable Me 2, both of which were really great films.
- Discovery Gateway: I also bought a 3 person pass up to Discovery Gateway Children's Museum in Salt Lake. We've been a couple of times so it's already paid for itself. While we are up there, we go play in the fountains at the Olympic Plaza.
- Tennis Courts: We go to the tennis courts sometimes in the evenings. The boys take their bikes and Marshall practices hitting with Chandler. Chan has a pretty goo swing on him!
- Friends: We've also gotten together with friends for playdates and have had fun with our blowup slides in the yard.
We have 2 family reunions and a few more weeks of playing before we head back to school. It's definitely been a fun summer so far!